Wednesday 25 November 2009

New Hypnosis Downloads


Self hypnosis sessions from hypnosis downloads.com



Hypnosis is a wonderful way to release negative/limiting beliefs.  I love them, use them myself and highly recommend them to all of my clients. 

I use Hypnosis Downloads a lot.  They're cheap and so easy to use.  Best of all they work.

Here are some new downloads you might be interested in.

If you are trying to lose weight and have negative beliefs about whether you can reach your goals.  This could be the download you need Low Carb Diet

Here's a download that could help working mums Working Mothers

Are you always feeling sorry for yourself and looking at the bad stuff that happens in your life (if you are you're not alone).  I have to tell you most people I coach do this.  It is essential that you clear these negative beliefs.  Try Self Pity


Do you often feel it's a waste of time to think about doing certain things, because you just 'know' you can't do them?   If this sounds like you try Learned Helplessness

This isn't one I personally feel the need for but I know a few people who could use this download
Play Better Snooker

Some people worry constantly about everything.  I used to do it.  It's draining, negative and all your focus goes onto the thing you don't want.  Remember - The law of attraction always gives you what you focus on.  In my opinion, if you only ever purchase one hypnosis download make it this one.  Stop Worrying

Hope you find this information useful.  Please let me know if you need help deciding which download to choose.  I am familiar with most of them. 

Happy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment