Wednesday 2 December 2009

Best Law of Attraction Books To Give This Christmas.

Christmas is a perfect time to share the law of attraction with your friends and family.

Today I have put together a collection of books I think would make great gifts.  You could even ask Santa for some to be delivered to you.

Here's my top 10

1. The Secret



2.  Zero Limits




3.  The Key to Living the Law of Attraction




4.  Focus on the Good Stuff




5.  The Key - The Missing Secret to Attracting Anything You Want





6.  Wealth Beyond Reason




7.  Living The Law of Attraction (Real Stories)




8.  The Think Big Manifesto




9.  365 Ways to Live the Law of Attraction




10.  The Complete Vision Board Kit




Learning the law of attraction is the best gift you can give yourself.  However I do offer a word of advice here.  If people aren't ready to learn about the law of attraction you can't force it.  I have many people in my life that I know would appreciate any of these special books.  I also have many more that would think I'd lost the plot and not be at all impressed with such a 'weird gift'. 

You'll know in your heart if the person is ready and wanting to learn more.  Have they shown a genuine interest?  Are they open to ideas?  Are they down on their luck and looking for a different way?

Well that's all from me today.  Have a wondeful day, night, week, month, year, LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. I am starting to believe that Law of Attraction is really effective. I've been applying this lately to my daily endeavors and there were unbelievable instances that has already taken place. Thanks for sharing this post which can really add up to our own personal enhancement. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete