Saturday 14 November 2009

Having Fun

Today is a fun day.  I'm having a wii fit competition with Jack.  Apparently he's winning because his age is 76 and mine is only 25.  Umm!  Oh well as long as he's happy. 

We're playing board games later and taking the dog for a walk.  We might stop off at our local tapas bar for a little bite to eat and a drink.  Jack loves the park at the side. 

Then I'm watching the X-Factor.  I love seeing all those hopeful singers, Jack likes to pick out his favourite and my hubby likes to tell me how rubbish it is.  When we're not going out, saturday nights are fun meals.  I always do something where we can all help ourselves.  I'm not sure what we're having yet.  I might even send hubby for a chinese takeaway.

The point is Saturdays in our home are set aside for fun days. 

There is a very cliched saying "The family that plays together stays together."  It might be a bit corny but it's true.  Make time for your family and make time for fun.

Have a wonderful weekend

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun... All the laughter must be keeping you young (25).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I think it does. Have a great week everyone x

    ReplyDelete