Tuesday 17 November 2009

Christmas Offer from Mike Dooley

Thoughts Become Things DVD

I'm a huge fan of Mike Dooley.  Many of you will know Mike from the bestselling movie 'The Secret'.  For me Mike is a straight forward guy who explains the law of attraction in simple words that make sense.  When I first came across the law of attraction many years ago, I thought it was interesting but some of the teachers that I came across quite frankly left me feeling confused.  Listening to Mike Dooley is always easy for me and so inspiring.  I've already pre-oedered my copies.  I ordered the 4 to get 1 free.  Guess what my friends are getting for Christmas this year.  I'm keeping one for myself too (of course).

Don't hang around with this offer though, the interest in Mike is enormous and the chances are they'll sell out.
Great Christmas gifts and a perfect treat for the most important person in your life - YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment