Friday 11 December 2009

Get Your Ideal Christmas - Part 5



Welcome back!  Today is going to be my last post before Christmas.  I'm heading off for the holidays on Tuesday and I'm going to be extremelly busy on Monday preparing to go.  So I'm making today my last blogging day.  This way I don't overload myself or my emotions.  This is something I want you to do too.  Look at all the things you have to do over the next couple of weeks in the run up to Christmas.  What is essential?  What is eating up your time?  If it's not absolutely essential or making you feel great GET RID OF IT.  Seriously, when you take a look at all the things you have going on in your life, I can almost guarantee you will be able to get rid of some of your time eaters.

 When we spend time doing the things we love we feel happy.  When we feel happy we attract more happiness into our lives.

As today is the final part of Get Your Ideal Christmas I want to share one more essential part of attracting what you want.  GRATITUDE!

This is so simple yet so powerful.  Show gratitude for the things you already have and the universe WILL give you more to be grateful for. 

I hope you have enjoyed these posts to help you create your own ideal Christmas.  Put the time in and follow my advice and you'll see a difference.

I wish you a wonderful, happy and prosperous Christmas.

I'll be back with more LOA posts in the New Year. 

Happy Creating

Wendy x


No comments:

Post a Comment