Friday 4 December 2009

Make Time For Someone Special

It doesn't matter who that someone special is in your life.  It could be your husband, wife, kids, parents, sisters, brothers, friends.  It could even be the person on the cash desk that is always polite to you.

Whoever it is (they are)  MAKE TIME FOR THEM.   Tell them they make you happy, tell them you care...

We spend so much time rushing and doing we don't always take the time for the things that really count.  A smile, a hug a friendly word.

I'm closing my computer in a few minutes to go and collect Jack from school.  He's been poorly all week and today is his first day back to school.  He'll need a hug and lots of fuss.  My husband is finishing early so my weekend family time is starting now.  That's what matters to me.

Make time for the people that matter to you.

Share love and be happy.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment