Wednesday 7 October 2009

The Money Game


Let's face it most of us want more money. Here's a fantastic game to get you in the right frame of mind (sending out positive vibes) about money.

Every day for the next week I want you to imagine you have 10,000 euros to spend. You must spend it that day and on things that you want.

Each day you get a new 10,000 to spend. Write it down. Celebrate your imaginary purchases.

Really enjoy the feeling. Look through catalogues, window shop, surf the internet. And when you see something you like say "I'll buy that."


Have fun. Let me know what you buy. Just buy sharing it you are sending a really powerful and positive message to the brain that you are ready for large amounts of money.

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a great game to play. Just a shame it's only a game!

    My first 10,000 would be put towards a swimming pool in my garden, and the next 10,000 would be to finish it off.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Why not go on the internet and price one up.

    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete