Friday 16 October 2009

A Helping Hand

I'd like to take a few minutes today to tell you about two links I have added to my blog (see the right hand side). As it is my aim to give you all valuable information every single time I write on this blog, I thought I'd tell you a little bit about them.



The Online Self Improvement and Self Help Encyclopedia



I’d like to invite you to join me in creating a free account at www.SelfGrowth.com, the #1 Ranked website for Self Improvement on the Internet.

You’ll receive free bonus self improvement e-books and/or audio downloads just for signing up! At SelfGrowth.com you’ll find articles, videos, website directories, a calendar of upcoming events, a store, and more – all dedicated to helping you improve your life in whatever area you wish.

I am one of the Law of Atraction Experts on this fantastic site.

To become a member of the SelfGrowth.com community, go to the link below or paste it into the address bar of your browser.
http://www.selfgrowth.com/invite/accept/--invite-code--





You may know Mike Dooley from the bestselling movie 'The Secret'. I love Mike's work and he has a knack of making it all so easy. Infinite Possibilities is Mike's Audio program.

So why would I promote this to you?

Well Mike's work is very different to my own and I believe that there is room for everyone. Mike is offering a 1st class audio course here and I am offering you personal one-to-one coaching. It is my intention here to share with you the best that is available (in my opinion). I believe I am the best for some people and if not, I'd like to make sure you have a choice. Maybe you'll choose us both.

For more information, go to: http://www.tut.com/?a_aid=loawendy or click on the image above.

Over the coming months I will be adding varios products and links to help you on your journey to your ideal life.

Feel free to add a comment and ask any questions.

For information on my one to one coaching programs go to:
http://www.loaliving.com/Coaching.html

Wendy x






No comments:

Post a Comment