Thursday 1 October 2009

Good Vibes

The Law of Attraction is all about VIBES.

You might have heard someone saying "Hey, I'm getting good vibes from this person, they make me feel reaaly good."

or maybe,

"Oh no, this place has bad vibes, I don't want to stay here."

Vibes is a short word for vibrations.

So how do we know if we have good (positive) vibes, or bad (negative) vibes?

Think about how you feel. If you feel good, you've got positive vibes, If you're not happy with how you're feeling, you've got negative vibes.

Law of attraction works for us when we have positive vibes.

I'll let you into a secret.

You can only have 1 type of vibration (vibe) at a time.

POSITIVE or NEGATIVE.

To allow the law of attraction to work for you, you must work on raising your vibrations.

Have fun with this, feel free to share your experiences and you are welcome to contact me for more information.

Bye for now,

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment