Friday 23 October 2009

BRAND NEW OFFER

It's here! My brand new coaching program THE POWER OF THREE.

I'm so excited about this program. It's ideal for all levels from complete beginner to those who've been using the law of attraction for years. We will be covering the 3 law of attraction steps.

ASK
RAISE YOUR VIBRATIONS
ALLOW

It's a one to one coaching program and we work on a specific issue of your choice. That's what makes it so great. For those who are completely new to the law of attraction, you get to know the basics and work on a specific issue right from our first session.
For people already using the law of attraction it's a great way to gain focus on something you are wanting to attract into your life. Having a coach to work with adds power and motivation to attracting what you want.

I'm feeling generous, so I'm offering the POWER OF THREE to you right now for just 50 Euros.
I have no idea how long I can keep it at this price. Probably until my accountant starts screaming at me again for not charging enough. So until then it's 50 Euros. I can only take a few people onto this program at one time as I am still commited to my other coaching programs.

To be sure you benefit from this great offer, book now CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment