Thursday 20 January 2011

Step 2 - Set yourself clear, well defined goals.

January is the month to set yourself CLEAR AND WELL DEFINED GOALS.

Where do you want to be this time next year? 

Imagine yourself exactly one year from now.  What do you want to see, hear, be doing, have, etc.

Get a really clear picture.  Do you want to be slim, have a new job, have your own business, have a wonderful romantic partner, have 100,000.00 Euros/dollars/pounds... in the bank, have photographs of the fabulous holiday you took in June...

Get a super clear picture of everything that will have happened in 12 months.

Next take each thing and make it clear. 

We'll take I will be slim as an example.

I will be slim.  Make it clear - I will weight 9 stone 2 pounds, I will fit perfectly into my black dress that I have hanging in my wardrobe. I will be healthy.  I will be toned.  I will look and feel great.  I will have plenty of energy. 

See yourself in that black dress, feel the energy...

Get absolutely clear.  If you want more money, get clear about how much.  If you want to attract romance, what will your ideal partner be like, what are their characteristics? how do they treat you?  How do they make you feel? 

The clearer your image in your mind at this stage the better.

*******************************************************************************
People all around the world are better of being part of the THINK RICH CLUB.
Now it's your turn Click Here!
*******************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment