Monday 10 January 2011

New Hypnosis Downloads for 2011

I've just received new updates for 2011 from my friends at hypnosisdownloads.com

As I've said before I love these hypnosis downloads.  Over the years I've built a nice collection which I use time and time again.  Some I have just used to ease a particular problem at a particular time, others get used over and over, year after year.  I was particularly interested in the bottom two downloads.  Many people have a fear of public speaking and the Powerful Public Speaking download would be a good choice if you need to overcome this fear. 
I also thought the Let Go Of Shame download would be of particular use.  Shame is a hugely distructive and if this is an issue with you I strongly recommend getting hold of this download.  In law of attraction terms holding onto shame is a major block in attracting things you want.

If you would like to see more downloads simply click on one of the links and you'll be taken to the main website.  Just click on the ALL DOWNLOADS link.  You can even learn hypnosis for free. 


Give Your Partner Space

Stop Abusing Steroids

Stop Interrupting

Powerful Public Speaking

Let Go of Shame

Tip: Check out the perfect partner to get even better value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment