Tuesday 30 March 2010

Expect Wonderful Things This Easter.

I love Easter, it's such a fresh, magical time of year.  I'm heading off to visit family in England later today.  Just Jack (my 8 year old son) and I going.  Daddy is staying home enjoying some peace and quiet and probably the odd night out.  That's good he deserves it.  We all get to do exactly what we want to do. 

I love our trips together.  I make it a really special event for both of us.  Mummy and Jack time together on the plane is a wonderful start to our trip and something we both really enjoy. 

Our week will then be packed with family get togethers, shopping, cinema visits (Jack's got at least 4 films lined up) and generally having fun.

I'm heading off on my trip fully expecting to have a wonderful time.  Oh and I asked the Universe for really great seats on the plane.  I've found letting the Universe choose my seats works better for me than choosing them myself. 

I'm expecting the Journey to be superb and on time so that I get to give my sister, who'll be waiting for us at the airport a great big hug. 

I'll carry on expecting the best in everything we do. 

Have fun this Easter and Expect really wonderful things.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment