Tuesday 13 April 2010

SKYPE COACHING & WORKSHOPS

LOA Living is now offering SKYPE COACHING CALLS.

My traditional telephone coaching package is for three hours (Used in time blocks of your choice)
When a client books telephone coaching with me they pay the call fees on top of the coaching fees.

Now with SKYPE Coaching available.  Calls can be completely free. 

If you haven't signed up for SKYPE yet.  Head over to http://www.skype.com/
SKYPE is completely free to download and you can talk to other SKYPE users completely free of charge.  You can also use it to make calls to ordinary landlines around the world much cheaper.
Most computers these days have built in microphones so no need to purchase anything.   If you don't already have a microphone in your computer you can very cheaply buy a skype phone which plugs into your computer.

SKYPE COACHING CALLS are exactly the same as telephone coaching calls.  When booking - Book the telephone package.  It simply means no call charges.

SKYPE WORKSHOPS.

I will be running a series of SKYPE WORKSHOPS very soon. 

Workshops will be on the following:

  1. Introducing the law of attraction into your life.
  2. Law of attraction in business.
  3. Law of attraction for relationships.
  4. Law of attraction for big things and small things.
  5. Parenting with the law of attraction.

ALL WORKSHOPS ARE COMPLETELY FREE

FREE TO CALL ON SKYPE

FREE TO TAKE PART

Dates and times have yet to be arranged.

I intend to have approx 5-8  people on each call.  There will be plenty of opportunity to speak up and ask questions etc. 

Calls will last approximately 1 hour.

WHAT TO DO IF YOU WANT TO TAKE PART

  • If you are interested in taking part in a SKYPE workshop please email me wendy@loaliving.com or click on the SKYPE LINK on the top right of my blog.
  • Let me have your SKYPE name/number.
  • Tell me which workshops you are interested in taking part in.
  • Tell me where you are in the world and what time is best for you.  (Please note that my time zone is GMT + 1.
I look forward to hearing from you.


For more information on ALL of my coaching packages and to learn more about the law of attraction please go to http://www.loaliving.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment