Monday 22 March 2010

We're Talking About Good Vibrations.

What are vibrations?  We commonly refer to vibrations as good and bad VIBES.

So, how do we know if we have good or bad vibes?

Well first let me tell you that it is only possible to have 2 types of VIBES

Positive (good)

Negative (bad)

The way to tell is how we feel. 

If you're feeling good, great, wonderful... this is a positive (good) vibration (vibe).

If your feeling down, grumpy, bad... this is a negative (bad) vibration (vibe).

When we have positive vibrations the law of attraction has a clearer path to follow to bring you the things you want in your life.

Now here's the thing, when you have negative vibes the law of attraction is still at work.  You will attract more negativity into your life. 

Did you get that?  I'm going to go over it again just to be absolutely clear.

POSITIVE VIBES = The Universe gives you more to be positive about.

NEGATIVE VIBES = The Universe gives you more to be negative about.

If you want good things in your life, it's up to you to do everything in your power to raise your vibrations higher and higher.  All you need to do is check in with yourself and ask "Do I feel good?" 

Michael Losier who was one of my wonderful teachers of the law of attraction at The Law of Attraction Training Center say "Mind your own vibrations".

He's a smart guy and we should all do as he says. 

Here are some words I like touse to raise my vibrations -

Beautiful, wonderful, amazing, nice, happy, fun, loving, abundant, prosperous, brilliant, good, great,generous, lucky, kind, fabulous...

Here's something you can add to those words to keep your vibrations rocketing.

I AM ...

I AM...

I AM...

2 comments:

  1. Simple,

    Yet the number of people who ask long drawn out questions....is it all working or what should I do amazes me.

    Good Feeling = Yes, feel good and happy.

    Not so Good Feeling ....errr...stop?


    Happy Travels


    A


    http://www.eftmagic.com/

    ReplyDelete