Friday 29 January 2010

***Zero Worry Parenting Course***

I'm really excited to share this news with you. I am a great fan of using the law of attraction as a parenting tool. I work personally with parents on a one to one basis and in workshops teaching how to use the law of attraction as a parenting tool and how parents can teach their own children how to use the law of attraction.


Today I want to tell you about a program that is about to be launched - Zero Worry Parenting Course. I'm already signed up, the people behind this course have years and years of experience behind them and they are such amazing people. I already recommend products by them. They are people I have been involved with for many years.

To sign up ready for the launch (I would strongly recommend you sign up now to make sure you get on board with this great course) please go to http://tinyurl.com/ykkhyob

You'll find more information about the launch.

I also just found out that Bob Doyle - One of the speakers on the hit movie THE SECRET has endorsed the course. I'm so happy he's on board.

Well let me know if you sign up and have a great time learning Zero Worry Parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment