Friday 15 January 2010

Wow, I've spent the morning working on Attractor Genie.  I bought the software for myself with some of my Christmas money.  I think it will take me until next Christmas to get through all the stuff available on here.  It's amazing.  As a law of attraction coach I'm constantly looking for new ideas to help focus my attention to manifest my ideal life.  I do pretty well by myself but new ideas are always welcome. 
I have to say I can't get enough of this.  I was sat at the computer putting in more focused information and my husband said "Are you doing the Attractor Genie thing again?"  I told him I was and then noticed he was grinning at me.  "What are you grinning at?" I asked him a little suspiciously.  "I'm grinning at you grinning" he said.  He went on to tell me I'd been sat at the computer grinning like a cheshire cat for the best part on an hour.  Hmm, I guest that's got to be a good thing.  Feeling happy is the most powerful way to attract your desires to you,  right?  Well I was feeling very happy an still am. 
As someone who spends so much time on the computer, this software is a gift.  I love it so much.  I'm all excited just writing about it.
So far I've created several projects and added my wishes.  Created affirmations to go with each project via the fab affirmation generator and I'm now working on my vision boards.  Oh and as I work on any area of Attractor Genie I can set my affirmations to be flashed briefly in front of me.  I hardly notice them but the messages are being lodged in my subconcious mind.   I haven't evn started on the journal yet.  And every time I go on it I find something new.  Anyway, I'm going back to continue with my vision board whilst I've got half an hour spare.  Take a look at Attractor Genie for yourself Click Here!

Oh wow, just by accident I've just worked out that if I leave the attractor genie screen up as I work on other things ie. this blog my subliminal messages (my affirmations) flash up all the time.  That's amazing.  I'm very impressed.

Okay I'm going to stop now.  Go and check it out for yourself.  Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment