Thursday 5 May 2011

May Hypnosis Downloads

Here are some fabulous new hypnosis downloads for May.  As you probably already know, I love and use hypnosis downloads a great deal in my own life, with my child and I recommend them to my clients all the time.  Why?  They're relaxing, they raise my vibrations, they help me to focus, they help me to release resistance and they are so cheap.  I've buildup a good selection over the years.  Some I've used over and over again for a spell of time and others I just needed to use for a short time until I had released negativity in that area. 

What will you add to your library today?  To see the full list of downloads click on any of the links to be taken to the main website.

Overcome Shyness for Kids

Improve Stroke Movement Recovery

Mice Phobia

Self Centered?

Happy Living

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment