Tuesday 3 May 2011

Boost Your Self Esteem This May.

This May Do Something Special For yourself!


This month I want to do something special to help boost self esteem. Whilst all of my coaching involves a little self esteem building, I want to offer you a really powerful coaching program that will give you a super charged boost to your self esteem. Learning to love yourself and feel great about yourself is probably the best thing you can do for yourself. When you feel good you naturally attract wonderful things into your life.

So for the entire month of May 2011 I've put together a special program and for an amazing low price of just 20Euros (approx $29/£17.50).

You'll receive:

• 5 email sessions, each with follow ups.

•Unlimited email support

•A special bonus gift worth 11.79€

To make this an even more special offer I'm going to give you the first session free. It's a sort of try before you buy offer. You only pay if you want to carry on with the final 4 sessions. Sound good? It is and I want you to enjoy the process of feeling good.

Email me today to get started wendy@loaliving.com

Note: This is a personal one to one coaching service Not an automated program, you can usually expect a personal reply within 12 hours (usually much less).


Looking forward to getting started, Wendy.

No comments:

Post a Comment