Monday 17 May 2010

One to One Email Coaching

My one to one email coaching package will soon be getting a price increase.  Well I do feel it deserves it. 
I will soon be launching my 6 week work alone coaching E-Course.  When I do, I will be putting the 6 session one to one email coaching course up from 20 Euros to 75 Euros.  So if you book now you're saving yourself 55 Euros.

Let me tell you a little about the email coaching.

Once you have booked and paid for your coaching I will send you a getting to know you email.  I'll tell you a bit about me and give you a brief introduction to the law of attraction.  I'll also have some questions I need you to answer before we get started.  We will also work out what you are wanting to get from our coaching sessions.  You may simply want to learn more about the law of attraction, you may want to work on one area of your life such as Happy parenting, attracting clients for your business, attracting a relationship..., or you may want to use the sessions to generally improve all areas of your life. 

My coaching sessions are designed to be used again and again.  I'll be giving you the knowledge and the tools you need to immediately start using the law of attraction to attract the things you desire.  The beauty of email coaching is that you will always have your sessions to go back to time and time again. 

Once we are clear about where we are heading I will send you the first coaching session.  You can take a long as you require to complete the session.  I will send the 2nd session once the 1st session has been replied to and fully understood. 

With this course you have unlimited email support, so if at any stage you are unclear about anything just email me and we can work it out together.

This really is personal one to one coaching.  I am a reall person and I answer all emails personally.

I really do believe this is an exceptional course and I would love you to take advantage of this low price before it's too late. 

To book go to    http://www.loaliving.com/Coaching.html 

You are worth the investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment