Thursday 13 May 2010

Move from NEGATIVE to POSITIVE

Whenever you are having negative thoughts you are asking for things you do NOT want to come into your life.  The Universe responds to your emotions/feelings. 

I think all of us have negative thoughts, after all we are human and especially if you are new to the law of attraction.  The secret is to make tiny changes to your thoughts.  When you catch yourself having a negative thought/feeling down/sad about something your aim is to move from negative to positive as quickly as possible. 

Tiny changes is the key.  Here's why.

If you are feeling low about a lack of money.  Say for example you have just received an electricity bill and you know it's going to take almost every penny you have to pay it. 

You are now focusing on lack (negative) and by adding feeling to it you are in fact asking for more lack. 

Make a change as quickly as you can.

THE BIG LEAP - It's highly unlikely that you are now going to start singing and dancing and feeling that you have an abundance of money.

A SMALL CHANGE -  This is much more belivable and just as effective. 

Okay, so I have a bill.  It's an electricity bill.  Well I really enjoyed the food I stored in my fridge and freezer and the meals I cooked in the oven.  I loved watching the television and listening to music, I love that when my clothes are dirty I can pop then in the washing machine... It's so great that all of these things are possible because I have electricity running straight into my home. 

Can you see how this small change in your thought process works.  Yes you have a bill. Yes you are very lucky to live in a country where electicity runs straight to your home.  How amazing is that?

Once you've moved from negative to positive just keep trying to climb the ladder one step at a time until life feels amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment