Monday 10 May 2010

Law of Attraction Cards

On a recent trip to UK to visit my family I bought myself the Abraham Hicks Law of Attraction Card Deck.  I am a huge fan of Abraham Hicks and had been wanting a card deck for some time, so when I saw them on the shelf in the local bookstore I had to buy them. 

I have to admit I was slightly confused about how to use them.  They came with no instructions or explaination.  I tried shuffling and picking one out and a few other ideas.  Eventually I decided to put them back into numerical order and focus on one card each day. 

I have a few cards that really "Speak" to me that I have out on display all the time.  Like the one that says "You can do, be and have anything..."  I especially like reading this one first thing in the morning. 

So I suppose the way you choose to use these cards is up to you.  This is the way I like to use mine.  It's funny, I often wake up with a question in my head and then turn the card over for the day and my question is answered by the message on the card.  Hmm, the law of attraction works like that.

For more information about the cards and to purchase your own.  Click on the image below.


No comments:

Post a Comment