Tuesday 20 April 2010

Attracting The Perfect People

I love it when the perfect people show up in my life.  They have exactly the right answers/input into my life that I need. 

I needed some help on a matter regarding my son and education.  For over a year I had been searching for information and getting more and more confused.  I eventually turned it over to the universe and hey presto the perfect person shows up in my life completely out of the blue.  A complete stranger offering support and friendship. 

When you find yourself struggling with an issue and going nowhere, turn it over to the universe.  Tell the universe you want positive people to show up in your life to help and support you with your situation.

Thank you Universe - Yet another job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment