Monday 1 February 2010

EFT (EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUES)

I'm a huge fan of using EFT and as Gary Craig says "Use it on everything".  For those of you who are yet to learn this easy an effective tapping technique it's tapping on cerain points mainly around the head and hands.
Personally I use it on everything I have an issue with.  I also love to use it with my 8 year old son.
Here are a few examples of how I personally have used EFT.
  • To clear a coldsore in superfast time
  • To clear a headache
  • To easy stomache pains
  • To calm myself and others in stressful situations
  • To clear negative beliefs from my past.
  • Helping my son get to sleep
  • Helping my son focus on his schoolwork
Gary Craig is the Founder of EFT.  His website is packed with free information.  You can also download a free manual which actually teaches you how to use EFT.  This is well worth a visit.  For something this good I would really expect to pay.  The free manual teaches you all you need to know to get you started.  If you want to take the training further you can but most paople really don't need to.

Gary has recently retired from his work and I know that supplies are running low on the training DVDS.  So if you are interested in learning more or taking EFT to the next level head over to http://www.emofree.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment