Sunday 17 April 2011

Divinity Dowsing Pendulum Charts

Every now and then I get asked to try something and then review it.  If it's something I like the sound of I'll accept on the understanding that if I don't like the product I will NEVER say I do just because I got it free. 

I have to say when I was contacted by the people at Abundance Belief and asked to try out the Divinity Charts I was really excited.  I discovered this is a similar technique to muscle testing.  I have had training with muscle testing and I just don't get it.  It's obviously something that's not meant to be for me. That's fine.

You start off with some releasing affirmations and them replace them with positive affirmations. 

There is a simple Yes, No chart to practice on.  You ask it questions like am I a man? and then am I a woman?  So the pendulum will swing to the correct answer for both questions.  The pendulum instantly began to swing in the correct directions.  I asked more and more questions and most of the time the pendulum gave me an answer (Very Clear).  A couple of times I asked questions that were more complicated and nothing happened.  I simply rephrased the question and received an answer.  Next I tried using the Archangel series.  I started off by asking which Archangel to call on today the pendulum began to swing over Arghangel Michael.  I then proceeded to the Archangel Michael chart and asked "What do i need to focus on today?"  Again the pendulum instantly and clearly began to swing to Space Clearing.  I began laughing.  Boy was thins thing on track. 

The Divinity chart series includes:
  • Archangel Series.
  • Ascending Master Series.
  • Self Mastery Series.
  • Well-Being Series.
  • Law of attraction Series. 

Divinity Pendulum Dowsing Chart
The individual series can be bought seperately or to save money you can buy 2 or more together. 

Visit the Abundance Belief Website for loads of information and some freebies. 

I'm completely hooked and I haven't even worked my way through the whole series yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment