Friday 10 December 2010

The Power

I want to tell you about The Power.  I thought The Secret was fantastic but this really takes things to a new level.  I'd been hearing people talk about The Power but just hadn't gotten around to buying it.  Then a friend asked if I used The Power when I'm coaching.  I decided I had to know what was so special about the power.  I got the audio version and I'm so pleased I did. I was suprised at how long the recording lasted for.  It took me three nights to listen to the full recording.  I have been listening most nights now for the past three weeks.  It's wonderful, REALLY wonderful. 

BUY THE BOOK - MAKES A GREAT GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS



Even as someone who has studied the law of attraction and teaches it to others I STILL got so much from listening to The Power.  I've made it part of my bedtime routine.  I write in my gratitude journal then I listen to the audio.  As I'm listening now I will drift off and visualize myself already having the things I want.  The audio is full of inspiring ideas to create the things you want. 

This is a must for Anyone, Everyone!  If you haven't got it yet I strongly urge you to treat yourself. 

BUY THE AUDIO - I LOVE THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment