Tuesday 28 September 2010

My Law of Attraction EBook is ON SALE NOW

Well what a week it's been.  I finally finished my first EBook on the Law of Attraction. I then had to work out how to convert files, etc, so that I could offer it as an EBook.

I am delighted to tell you that GETTING STARTED WITH THE LAW OF ATTRACTION is now available to buy from http://www.lulu.com/


Here's the link to my Author Spotlight Page where you can purchase the book.
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/wendyatloalivingdotcom


It's been a long time in the making but I hope you'll agree it was worth the wait. I have done my best to make the three step law of attraction process as easy to follow and use as possible. 
I've included exercises to help you with each step that can be used again and again.
Here are a couple of testimonials:

“The Law of Attraction is very carefully and thoroughly presented to the reader in this well organized, content-filled book by Wendy Tomlinson. The author takes you by the hand and guides you step-by-step through the entire Law of Attraction process, explaining in simple language anyone can understand;

what Law of Attraction is, how it works, how it affects your life and how you can use this powerful Law to create your ideal life.

She provides the reader with numerous tips, tools, exercises, affirmations, examples, resources and lots of positive encouragement as she introduces you to the Law of Attraction and helps you get started on your very own successful Law of Attraction journey. I highly recommend this wonderful book!”


Lynn Ahearn, Director, Global Law of Attraction Training Center



**********


Wendy Tomlinson is Law of Attraction in action. Her book reveals how the law of attraction works and how it can work for you. This book can change your life.

Robyn Opie, Children’s Author

**********


Pick up a copy right now at: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/wendyatloalivingdotcom  

I hope you love it.

Love, happiness and prosperity always

Wendy




No comments:

Post a Comment