Saturday 18 September 2010

LOA SHOP

I am so excited to tell you about LOA SHOP

I love discovering new products and resources to help me use the law of attraction and feel fantastic.  LOA SHOP is a place to go to find wonderful products which I use personally in my own life, recommend to my clients and use with my family.

I do invite other's to advertise on LOA SHOP. However I do insist on previewing the entire product/resource before it is allowed space. 

I will only allow products and resources I believe are going to be of great value to you.  Of course not every product I recommend will be of interest to you.  To make things easy I've added different catagories down the right hand side.

If you are interested in adding a product or resource, go to http://loashop.wordpress.com/advertise-with-us/

I hope you'll enjoy visiting us.  There's a link at the side to add you email address so that you'll get all new posts straight into your inbox.

Happy Living

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment