Sunday 4 July 2010

Hypnosis Downloads To Help You Stay Focused

My friends over at HypnosisDownloads.com have been in touch.  I'm happy to be sharing their latest downloads with you. 

Here's what they've come up with for this month.

Act on your Ideas
Stop compulsive hand washing
Dealing with narcissistic behavior
Stay at Home Mom
Stop Attention Seeking
Drink Less Wine


I recommend hypnosis both to release negative or limiting beleifs and also to focus on what you want.

Click on any of the links above to take you to the website and view all downloads.  There is sure to be something of interest for you.

Limiting beliefs are the main reason for not being able to manifest the things you want. 

If you would like to email me with a specific challenge you are facing and would like me to recommend a download to you please email me at wendy@loaliving.com

I'M ALWAYS HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE AND SUPPORT.


Self hypnosis sessions from hypnosis downloads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment