Tuesday 1 June 2010

Hurray for Attractor Genie

Finally!  At last I have worked out how to put Attractor Genie on my new computer.  I've had this software for ages and absolutely love it but since I got my new computer at Eater I haven't had it on here.  I've missed it so much. 
I have to say it was me being dumb and not the software providers that prevented me from doing this sooner. 
The software lets you do all sorts of things like create a vision board, attractor movie, suggests affirmations.  There is an area for journaling and writing your wishes and also an area to write about the proof your wishes are manifesting.  oh and so much more.  I love it.  I can even set (which I do) subliminal messages to flash up onto my computer as I work.  Fab. 

Anyway, enough of my excitement.  It's almost time to collect JM from school.  If you want to learn more about attractor genie Click Here!



No comments:

Post a Comment