Monday 1 June 2009

Plan To Have A Fantastic Month

Life Is Fantastic

Wow! today is the very first day of the month. Make June 1st the day that you decide you are going to have an amazing month.

That's right every single day of this month is going to be fantastic.

No matter what your current situation is I want you to take responsibility for your life RIGHT NOW, only you have the power to control how you feel, how you deal with what life throws at you. People often say that the rich and successful in the world have had good luck. They haven't they have simply made the best of every single situation.

Today I want to give you the power to be happy and successful.

Every morning when you wake up take a couple of minutes to really think about what you want from the day. Note I said what you WANT not what you don't want.

I want you to start with the following affirmation:

"Today is a great day, full of happiness. I am successful and talented. My life is amazing."

Say the affirmation outloud in front of the mirror if possible. Make it part of your daily routine. Brush your teeth and the say your affirmation outloud 3 times. Do it again before you go to bed and as you are drifting off to sleep.

Let's have a quick recap.

This is your affirmation (what you're going to say to yourself).

"Today is a great day, full of happiness. I am successful and talented. My life is amazing."

Say it to yourself:
  • As soon as you wake up at least 3 times and imagine how you want your day to be.
  • Repeat outloud in front of the mirror after brushing your teeth (3 times) Do it morning and evening.
  • Repeat as you are going to sleep and imagine your perfect day for the next day.

When affirmations are used consistently they are able to make amazing changes in your life.

Commit to following my suggestions every day during June.

You are amazing, get yourself an amazing life.

Have fun and enjoy

Wendy x

I use affirmations with success in my own life and with my clients during Life Skills Coaching sessions. www.sunshine-coaching.com

1 comment: