Tuesday 26 May 2009

Thank You!

The End of Young and Successful Month

Today is the last day of Young and Successful month. I am heading off to Scotland first thing in the morning for my son's Medal Ceremony for duty in Afghanistan with the Royal Marines.

We've had some amazing guests and I want to thank them all for contributing, I know they have inspired lots of you to take action.

When I first had the idea to run Young and Successful month I wanted to show young people that there is always a way. No matter what the financial situation the world is in, there is always a way. Sometimes you just need to think outside the box to be successful.

I am delighted that this blog has inspired not only young people but older people to take action and dare to believe in themselves. An young lady aged 63 told me she had started to write her life story after reading Kim Dare's post. She said it might not be as 'saucy' as Kim's story but she'd had some pretty big things happen in her life.

It doesn't matter what age we are, there are always opportunities if we just open our eyes and look in the right direction.

A saying that I hear almost daily from the self help world is "If what you're doing doesn't work, do something different." I like this saying a lot. If it's not working for you right now, stop doing it. That might seem a little scary, but it's the best way.

Richard Branson said 'I have learnt more from my failures than my successes.'

General George S. Patton said 'We're not retreating, we're just advancing in another direction.'

Thomas A. Eddison said 'I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.'

You can bet your botton dollar that these guys didn't stick with something that wasn't working.

Bob Proctor taught me to ask these questions:

What works?
What doesn't?

If it's not working give yourself permission to stop doing it and concentrate on doing or finding ways that do work.

If you would like to learn from Bob Proctor go to:
http://store.sixminutestosuccess.com/?aid=589041


It's time for me to say goodbye for now, I hope you have enjoyed the posts throughout this month.

My last bit of advice to you all is 'Always believe that you can!'

I currently have 1 weeks life coaching available for only £20. This is for a limited time only.

Please email me at wendy@sunshine-coaching.com

www.sunshine-coaching.com
Please note this offer is NOT available on the Sunshine Coaching website.

I am able to put together packages to suit your needs.

Finding someone to support and motivate you, whether it be a friend, family member, Life coach or mentor will make your journey to success and happiness far easier.

I'll be back in June with more tips to make a better life for yourself.

Happy living.

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment