Saturday 2 July 2011

New Hypnosis Downloads July 2011

Here are July's latest hypnosis download.  I think I'm going to get the children's bedtime stories for Jack.  He's not here right now to let me know if he'd like it or not.

Looking at these downloads in terms of using the law of attraction I highly recommend ~Stop making excuses, depressing thinking and watching too much news.  These are all major energy zappers and they are all negative.  The downloads will help you release these negative and draining thoughts and behaviours making room for positives.  What will you add to your collection today?

Children's Bedtime Story

Stop Making Excuses

Watching Too Much News

Exercise Addiction

Depressive Thinking



Recommended reading



I'm absolutely loving reading The Success Principles by Jack Canfield.  I'm reading it all the way through and then I'm going to go back and work through the book step by step implementing all the steps into my own life.  This is the key to success with any self improvement book you read.  You MUST apply the things you learn for them to be effective for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment