Wednesday 16 February 2011

Use Affirmations to support your goals

I believe affirmations are incredibly powerful.  I personally use affirmations every morning and evening and throughout each day. 

When you have a specific goal it's a great idea to create some positive affirmations to match your goal.

Here are some general affirmations for goals.

I complete my goals on time and with ease.

Everything is working out for me now.

I have the power to achieve the goal that I desire.

Now let's say your goal is to attract 10 new clients by the end of the month.  Your affirmation could be.

I easily attract new clients.

New clients come to me easily and often.

Maybe your goal is to get a better job

My ideal job is coming into my life now

I allow my perfect job to come into my life now.

I am successful in everything I do.

Let's say your goal is to lose weight.  Here are some affirmations you might use.

I allow myself to be slim and healthy.

I eat only what I need.

Every day I get closer to my ideal weight.


Practice daily.

Choose a few affirmations and say them often throughout the day.  I highly recommend that you say your affirmations a few times when you first get up and certainly last thing at night.  Stand in front of a mirror if possible and say them out loud.  Repeat them throughout your day.  A good tip is to say your affirmations every time you pass a mirror.  Be consistent.  Whilst it's not necessary to say the same affirmations daily, it is important to stick with similar affirmations on a daily basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment